As a complement to the products manufactured by TECSO, S.A., we offers a range of products and accessories for drilling, such as packers, drilling muds, core boxes, inclinometer pipes…
All products are of the highest proven quality, how could it be otherwise, to be encompassed within the philosophy of giving our customers the best service and the best materials for the development of its drilling activity.
Hydrogeological measuring equipment
Electric contact meter for water level measurement is a reliable instrument that is used for the exact measure of water level in drilling and wells.
- Sturdy construction.
- Drum disk made of cold and shock resisting synthetic material.
- Measuring tape: Bifiliar stripline made of white polyethylene. Conductor made of highly rust resistant and acid proof flexible steel wire. Meters printed in red, centimetres and decimetres figures printed in black.
- Probe: Made of stainless steel, brass nickel plated, Ø 15 mm, length 175 mm.
- Batteries: 4 baby cells at 1.5 V each. Alkaline manganese
- Working temperature range: –30 ºC to +75ºC.
- Acoustic and shining signal.
Drilling mud is a liquid that circulates through the drill string to the auger and returns to the surface through the annular space
- To prevent the narrowing and undermining of the bore-hole
- To maintain a clean the bore-hole. The mud should be capable of transporting the detritus (cutting) from the bottom of the bore-hole to the surface.
- To contribute the recovery percentage increase of the core
- To be opposed to the water avenues or losses
- To cool and lubricate the drilling tools
- To contribute the penetration rate of the drilling tools
- Doesn’t complicate the geological interpretations, neither the laboratory tests on the samples
Traditionally the drilling muds manufacture is done by means of the addition of clays with special characteristic (Bentonite) to the water.
All people in the drilling business know the difficulties that result from transporting bags and bags bentonite to the sites. We know the difficulties of muds manufacture and the necessary time taken for the mixture to be really effective. We also recognise the difficulty, once drilling has finished, of getting rid of the mud.
For these reasons TECSO, S.A., puts at your service a range of products that, complying fully to the requirements of a classical mud, offer the following additional advantages:
- Easy transportation and storage
- With very little product a large quantity of mud is manufactured
- Manufacturing of the mud easily and quickly
- Easiness of destruction of the mud (biodegradable)
- Limitation of the expansion of clays
- Quick deposits of sands
- Vicol 20
- Vicol 30
- Vicol 50
- Vicol 50-S
- Vicol 60
TECSO, S.A., supplies a complete range of inflatable packers, manufactured by GEOPRO, available in eight different diameters from 30 to 170 mm. All the packers inflatable elements are reinforced with two layers of steel cables embedded in natural rubber.
The deflated packer is lowered into the drilled bore-hole. The packer is then inflated with neutral gas or liquid injected through an inflation line. A bore-hole section is thus isolated and hydrological tests or cement grouting works can be conducted in this area.
Thanks to their modular design, all packers offer reliable and easy operation. Inflatable elements can be replaced in the field and single packers are easily adapted into double packers.
Some typical applications are:
- “tube à manchettes” grouting,
- rock grouting,
- permeability testing (Lugeon)
- hydraulic fracture testing,
- water wells repair,
- aquifers monitoring.