T6S core barrels Ø:76/861/101
They are double core arrels with front discharge and especially recommended for recovery difficult formations, which also find a sample as possible unaltered (examples: alternations areas, soft and highly fractured zones, etc..).
- The inner tube does not rotate during drilling allowing a better entrance of the sample.
- T6S 101, 116 and 131 and in length 1,500 mm. can be use split inner tube in aluminium.
- The large annular space between the inner and outer tube allows to use of more viscous muds or more loaded cutting.
- The circulating fluid reaches the head, passes through the annular space between the outer and inner tube and exits the front of the crown cutting, avoiding the direct contact of the drilling fluid with the drilled core.
- The head of these tubes is designed to adjust depending drilling needs the length of the inner tube, and therefore the water flow into the cutting zone.
Supplied assembled without bit. Parts included:
- T.C. complete head assy, with connection to indicated rod.
- Inner tube of indicated length.
- Outer tube of indicated length.
- Core lifter case.
- Core lifter.
Note: Split aluminium tube available in 1,500 mm. only.
- Requested connection to rod type.
- Steel or aluminium split inner tube.