T6, T6 Triplex and T6 Triplex F/D core barrel Ø:76/86/101
These double tubes, offer an excellent core recovery in a very wide range of lithologies, from soil, sand through, until altered rocks, highly fractured, etc …
This versatility offer us among other factors:
- Larger annular space between the outer and inner tube, which allows the use of more viscous drilling fluids or gravel laden.
- The possibility of adjusting the inner tube position from the head, allowing to adjust the water flow to the cutting tool, depending on what are demanding drilling conditions.
- Replacing some parts, these double tubes can be converted into “Triplex” tube, equipped with a third transparent inner tube, which encapsulates the core.
- Also will be converted into “Triplex F/D” Frontal Discharge, driving fluid to the cutting face of the bit , and minimizing thus its contact with the core.
Supplied assembled without bit. Parts included:
- T.C. complete head assembly, with connection to indicated rod.
- Inner tube of indicated length.
- Outer tube of indicated length.
- T.C. or blank reaming shell as indicated.
- Core lifter case.
- Core lifter.
Note: In Triplex and Triplex F/D version, INCLUDES the third plastic inner tube.
- Requested version: T6, T6 Triplex or T6 Triplex F/D.
- Requested diameter.
- Requested length.
- Requested connection to rod type.
- T.C. or blank reaming shell.